Monday, June 17, 2013

SAWADIKA, Bangkok Part II


Thank god that I am still alive today!
Hola-Hola! So, are you ready for reading my craps on part 2? Well, well.... Let's start. *cough

This is gonna be my another tough update because my memories was bit mess up in the rest of the coming days at Bangkok. I am trying my best to recall all the moments. Yay, as many of my close friends know that I am actually a gold fish, my memory can be last for 3 second only. LOL LOL LOL. hahas!

We woke up quite morning and went to visited the second temple after our breakfast.

#2, Wat Pho


The temple was just next to the Grand Palace. There's a super big buddha statue at Wat Pho. SUPER SUPER BIG & HUGE! It also list in the 7 best temples at Bangkok.



There's 108 bronze bowls which is indication 108 auspicious characters of Buddha at the corner of the buddha hall. There's a lot of people dropping coins into the bowls for donating money to the temple or monks.

Of course, we do drop coins into the bronze bowls too! The experience was pretty fun.





Lovely Barbara & Tommi

#3, Wat Mahathat Yuwaratrangsarit
Wat Mahathat Yuwarajarangsarit might not be one of the most beautiful Bangkok temples, but it's certainly one of the most religiously significant.



After that, I followed Barbara & the rest to Pak Khlong Talat, a wholesale flower market at Bangkok. The market has all kinds of popular flowers & the most important is it's all fresh flowers.



You may found a few Thai woman sell handmade jasmine garlands once you step into the flower market. Those garlands look gorgeous!


Lucky us, we actually discovered a mystery local dry market at the end of the road down along the flower market. The market look bit old, dirty & smelly. Awwwwwww, I always hate market! LOL no matter is wet or dry. I hate it :X







Okay, time to ciao.......
I guess that's it for my day two at Bangkok =.=!!

Stay tuned!
Will continue update the rest soon.


No comments :