Sunday, June 30, 2013

SAWADIKA, Bangkok Part III

Oh damn. 
I understand lately the people from Singapore & Malaysia was suffering over the annoying haze problem. But well, u still have to stay strong and be tough. Please take care guys! Maybe, perhaps, you may say thanks to the lovely neighbor, Indonesia's Sumatra island to brought us the haze.

okok.......
Next on, please enjoy my Bangkok trip Part III photo diary. 


Yes, I'm seriously missing Bangkok so so so much! Maybe I should plan a trip back to Bangkok during end of this year. I wanna go back there. Anyone want to accompany me? Hahahahahas. I seriously need a travel partner to Bangkok =X






The most strangest & interesting souvenir of all which you can actually get one for your friends =D Those penises was made by wood and stone yet they come with all different colors and sizes. Huu Huh, it's pretty interesting right?

Next, most of the people probably know about the Dos and Dont's regarding the monks at Thailand. Remember that don't touch the monks and don't give them anything directly especially if you are a girl! We must show them some respect as Thais do. You may spot the different between how the monk will keep distance between a guy and a girl.

TAAAAAADAAAAAAAH ...... can you spot the different?


Picture 1 : Monk took pictures with guy (Tommy's Dad, Pino)


Picture 2 : Monk took pictures with girl (Me)

So, next after we just randomly walk around the town under the super hot sun weather. To be honest, I seriously have no idea how much I had fancy about Thailand culture. LOL 

I heart it so much!!!! 
Love the Thailand Culture • Love the Thailand Rubbish =.=!!!!!






#4, Wat Saket
A temple which build on an artificial man-made hill and it also popularly known as the Golden Mount. By approaching the top of the hill, you will be also welcomed by a wall of bells and panoramas of historic Bangkok.

   

and it's ________ Stairs Time!!!!

Oh damn! There are over 300 steps from the base of the mount to the terrace at the top. Args! I hate climbing stairs... the stairs was snake gently around the outside of the structure. Luckily, the walk up is actually still a very pleasant with the temple bells, flower gardens and miniature waterfalls.... but just I seriously hate climbing stairs so much! 







Yes, finally we reach the top after 15-20 minutes time climbing up on the stairs! The view from the Golden mount was awesome pretty nice. 

I shall apologies that my photography skill wasn't bring out the nice view feel from the pictures... but, believe me! The view really super awesome great and nice. LOL




Okay, I guess that's it for my Bangkok trip Part III 

Stay tuned again.
Will continue update the rest soon.




No comments :