Wednesday, June 12, 2013

SAWADIKA, Bangkok Part I

SAWADIKA & SAWADIKAP......
Welcome to Bangkok, Thailand!
ยินดีต้อนรับสู่กรุงเทพฯ


Bonjour

I am gonna blog about my first Bangkok trip today since I mentioned that I am going to update some of my stories soon on yesterday post. I know this is gonna be another very long time story which happened on year 2011. Yay! It's like seriously freaking long time ago. Hahas! Time flies :X 

Well, Bangkok is one of the world famous's top tourist destination cities which also known as a shopping paradise for everyone!

Shopping! The most favorite word in my dictionary! Hahahahas. YES! I AM NOW AT A SHOPPING PARADISE NOW! Baaaaaangkok! Girls, let's scream, just scream out loud! But anyways, of course bangkok also well known as their :

# CULTURE & HISTORY
   BUDDHIST TEMPLES
   KATHOEYFOOD & GIRLS!!!!!!!

Honestly,  I never step into any shopping mall during this trip down to Bangkok.
No Siam Paragon, No Terminal 21, No CentralWorld, No SHOPPING MALL! No shopping stories at this blog post. I am so sorry that I can't show you my shopping skills. LOL hahas.

Ok, let's back to the topic!


I checked in to a hotel at Khaosan Road after I arrived Bangkok, a short street in central Bangkok, a very nice place to stay at because there's a lot of nice pubs and bars around. It's a very relaxing place but the hotels around also offers a very reasonable priced.

So, it's my very first time at Bangkok, I went around to discover the places which nearby at my hotel on the next morning day. Look look see see *lalalala, I am a happy girl. LOL



Toot-Toot is a transport which must try whenever you visit to Thailand. Personally, I quite like it because the ride was fun and the price are cheap too! Very good Very nice! but of course sometimes you have to be very careful when you ride on it because some of the toot-toot driver they drive very reckless. Maybe they thought they're the pro-driver in movie FAST & FURIOUS. =X 

The first temple I had visited on my first day at Bangkok, Thailand, is: 
#1, Wat Benchamabophitr Temple




Yaaaaay, I am at the beautiful marble temple which located in Bangkok's leafy green Dusit district near Chitralada Palace.

The weather at Bangkok, Thailand was so freaking hot! AHHHHHHHHH-Thanks god that I am still alive and din't melt under the big hot sun. However, of course the freshly iced fruit juice/ cooling coconut water or COKE will be the best ever thing to me for now. Slurp Slurp -


At night, I got a special guest to arrived at Bangkok also to accompany me on this Bangkok trip, it's Tommi! Welcome to Thailand! LOL. Yey, let me do a fast & quick introduction about this lovely guy here since he is quite a fresh human in my blog yet.



Tommaso Beatrici, is an Italian guy. We know each other in year 2010.

Well, now he is together with me at Bangkok for the holidays. Yet, I forgot to mention that his parents also join us on this holiday trip after few days later. His parents are awesome! They're so friendly & lovely. * un abbraccio

We went to the night market at Khao San Road which is just within a stone's throw distance from my hotel to seek for food and walk around.
# I have to apologies I don't have much picture of the night market because I took very little pictures during the night. I have no idea why =.=!!! Maybe I am busying seeing souvenir.... there have too much stalls around. Too much! Too much...... 




These local kids are trying to build pyramid with the beer bottles. So talented huh!

Lastly,


Grasshopper Fried, on of insect food at Thailand. Ekkkkkkk Pui! 

Alright, that's all about my first day at Bangkok!

Stay tuned!
Will continue update the rest soon.  

No comments :