Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hola, Ciao!



Ciao everyone! 
I knew that I was lost & disappear for quite some times from my blog updates and now it's already the 11th of June 2013 and so far, did anybody miss me? *laugh out loud!

My blog has been dead for almost TWO YEARS
Oh Yeah! So, happy 2 years-anniversary blog. 


Are you guys ready for my old grandmother stories update? 


I had actually got so many stories wanted to update regarding to what had happened during this two years and present now. Hahahahahas! Personally, I'm super excited about the up coming blog post from myself because I had seriously too long din blog and I have too much stories to tell and write for the updates. Dear readers, I definitely will not disappear myself again. *finger cross. That's all for today and I will update next post very soon because my brain was bit too blank now and got stuck.

Good nights with loves.
kisses



1 comment :

jo33 said...

i just read your bangkok posts. they are nice. Should blog more often. Keep it up :)