Saturday, July 3, 2010

Princess birthday ❤

" Happy birthday to you......

[sing a song]


; Me and the main character of the day.

Well, today is my beloved little cousin Ranelle's 8 years old birthday. Let's sing a song to her ok? winks* The little girl in the picture is the main character of the day -- RANELLE SIM -- she look cute right? Muahahahahas. Got lots of people say she got bit look like me. Got merh?!!! lol. the worst part is got people say that she is my daughter too!!! Lmao* this is really too over liao!! Hello!!! I havent married yet lerh ~ ~. hahahahas

Some photos sharing :



I know I look very crazy and funny in the pictures!! But I do love to play with kids so damn much!!! I can mix with kids very well always!! So next time if who looking for baby sitter, might concern me please ok!!! HAHAHAHAHAS* laugh die. I am the queen for them!! WULALA.

GoodNights.
end

No comments :