Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just a little post

OH BABY JESUS .....!!!!
[ crazy la you Ms.Rebecca ]


Well, this post is to blog something about my new job. hahahahas* If u're not interested with this post, you may ignore it. I wont care or mind about that. HOLA HOLA!!! First I can't believe that the time flies so damn fast!!! I am already work at my new company for a week!!! WULALA. glad that all my new colleagues is nice and helpful in "this moment" la haaaaaaaar!!!

BUT hor.....

There's too bad that my company don't have any handsome guy!!! WALAO!!! macam ini mana boleh!!! hahahahas* OMG. how come I sound so pervert huh!!! Most of the human in my office is the GIRL!!! The guys only take 30% over 100%!!! faint* HAHAHAHAHAS!!! If u ask me that how many of them is good looking wan, I will answer u very damn seriously that there's NONE of it!!! wakakakas.



; the lately me during working.


[ shout loud ]
BOSS, PLEASE HIRE 1 HANDSOME GUY FOR ME!!!!
I want!!! I nak!!!

:: muahahahahahaahahs. laugh die me ^^
end.

No comments :