Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh my jesus ......

What the fcuk......!!!

[ I am rude ]


England u really disappointed me!!
As everyone know that last night is 2010 FIFA World Cup™: Round of 16 match!!! And my favourite team England lose to Germany with a very shameful result and it's 4 : 1!!!!!!! Oh my jesus!!! How can it be!!!

Thus.....

I hate the stupid referee!!! I am wondering that did the stupid referee eat $$$$? How come when england get their 2nd goals, the stupid referee just din't manage to saw it?

IS THE REFEREE BLIND?!!!!!

* god damn it!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhs ~ ~ ~ just forgive me that I am so rude here k? Haihs. anyways, now I just hope that my Japan team dont lose that fast in the FIFA match!! GO GO GO!!!


support JAPAN with
ends.


1 comment :

Joanne said...

hahahhahahahassss*...u so cute~!!!