Monday, June 28, 2010

Movie Day ❤

Today is my blog's movie day......

claps please
* * * * *


Title Of Movie : She's Out of My League
Cast : Jay Barucel • Alice Eve and etc.
My Rating : ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Plot : An average Joe meets the perfect woman, but his lack of confidence and the influence of his friends
and family begin to pick away at the relationship. It's so funny die sia!!! hahahahahas.


[ faster go to watch.....]

I've went to watched this movie with Vennes at S'pore Vivo City there. Well, 1st I want to complain here that the cinema seat was so lousy!!! hahahahas. I much more prefer our penang GSC cinema's seat than here!!! HUUURAY ~ atleast I've found something that penang is better than singapore. PHEEEEEWIIIIIIT ~

WELL,

This is a very funny movie!!! I just can't stop laughing during the movie time!!! Muahahahas* laugh it loud!!! Especially the Jay Barucel, he is so adorable and funny!!! So, cepat cepat go to watch this movie and find it out more the funny part in this movie* loves.


ends.


No comments :