Friday, June 25, 2010

SUNNY - The OXO day.


P/s : this is a late coming post* muahahahahahas.

[ yawning......]
I feel very sleepy when writting this post.

Well, this post should be post on mid of June. But it's delay because of my lazy!!! I turn to become so lazy after my graduation. Sigh x____X!! Alright, before Im gonna left Singapore, I did dated my classmates out for the last gathering at OXO which located at queensbay there. But u know what happened on that night? MUAHAHAHAHS* mostly all of them ppk me!!! lmao.

At last, I ended up with just meeting up with jason, wei hern and alden. OMG. I did'nt know that night was alden's 21st birthday!!! hahahahahas* HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you huh alden.

Here is me with alden's birthday cake.


; Which you prefer the most? the one with smiles or don't?
hahahas. actually I found both of the pics is just the same!!! Am I right?

[knocking head .....]

*
*
*
*
*

Extra Information :
I AM ON TWITTER currently!!!


So what are u waiting for? Come and join me on tweet.
http://twitter.com/Rebecca0oi


end the post with //
loves

No comments :