Monday, June 21, 2010

The loves one wedding's dinner ....

Most of you know that I'm been selecting to go ns for the past few years.....
guess what?

I have to shout it loud that ......
" Shuang is MARRIED

okay, Shuang she is one of my bff in the camp with loves. Congrats girl!!! Finally u're the 1st one who getting married among all of us* smiles untill cant see my small eyes. hahahahahahas.


Venue : Kedah, Alor Setar

Date : 20th of June, 2010


In the early morning, Eugene fetch me at butterworth jetty there then we started our journey to Kedah. So siok that got people fetch me there and I dont need to take bus pergi sana. hahahahas* XINFU die sia____" thanks gene.


; can you spot me busy-ing with my baby cam?
smiles

I admit that I am a naughty girl. So I cant stop kacao-ing the only human and also the driver in the car - gene. Sorry larhs!! Aku selalu like that wan wert. Who ask u so unlucky to have a baby monkey in the car* shy. hahahahahas. The whole journey took us around 1 hour and 45 min times. tired die....... but worth la. Because I can see my long lost bff and also so called baby girl after that* loves


; the bride, Shuang & the girls. We're in the same hairstyle


; I know I look funny in this hairstyle, BUT guess what ....
The hairstyle is done by the main character of the day, which mean is did by the GROOM*
muahahas. PLEASE don't get jealous sia ~


; TAAAADAAAAH. Eugene Tan Wei Shan
Well, he is a very fresh human in my blog. So I just simply how introduce him to u guys then.

let's skip this fella and NEXT NEXT NEXT

*
*
*
*
*

Here is the next day 21st of June 2010
Does my baby girl's Shuang look pretty on her wedding day?
loves.

Promise me to stay sweet always with ur hubby kae.



; the bride .Shuang I love you


; I love the flower so much* Can I bring it home? of course not. dont be silly


; this is me. REBECCA OOI and her sister.

hmmmms.....
wondering that who will be the next one to getting marry among all of us. hahahas* 100% sure bukan me. because I wanted to marry around 25-27 year old. MUAHAHAHAS* so to those who want to kahwin me, please mark it down huh!!! laugh die* shy. Lately my face become thick and thicker. sigh!!! jesus please bless me lots with


terima kasih.
end


1 comment :

Unknown said...

this is very deep. hahahahahas*