Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June Pulau Ubin Trip ❤

( I do cycling )


Went to Pulau Ubin just for cycling with my uncle's family* siok die
I am wondering that how long I din't have a ride already.
fingers counting..........

date : 19th of June 2010
people involved : rebecca • randall • ranelle • uncle seong & aunty cathryn


Well,


; can you spot the little me? I look pale here.

( the boat is shaky ...... )
We took the boat shutter to go Pulau Ubin. For the information, the boat only can load 12 person per ride.
and if u own a bicycle, u may bring it there too. But u just have to pay extra fees lo. winks*

And here is my super noob ME,
with my choosen ride.


; well well well ~ I know I look nerd here* laugh loud
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHS. u may ignore this if u found that I really innoying

( shy )

next you can see I jog with my little princess cousin


; we jog under the sun >.


COUSIN GROUP PICTURE.


; rebecca . ranelle . randall cousin loves

Finally we back around 15:00pm+. So it's mean that we cycle since 09:00am untill 15:00pm!!! So can u guys imagine how tired I am? dead fish* bites..... my leg is so pain and I turned to be so TAN after exploring so many hours under the super hot sun!!! jesus bless me. hahahahahas.


Bye to my super fair skin • Hi to my super tan skin
loves......


1 comment :

Chong Wee said...

OOI YIH YUNN, how was pulau ubin? anything nice there?

heard that the sunrise is damn nice, is it?