Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Old Memories



US;
* loves & hearts them so that much always *

I called them as my beloved precious cousins. JENNY & WAY. hahahahahahas. accidently found this picture out at my auntie house. how nice was it huh!!! kisses and loves. *laugh die huh!!! If not mistaken, I was only 7 years old during that time. hahaahahahas. I look so stupid that time. I loves this picture so much because it's remind me lots of my childhood times memories. WOW!!! I miss it so damn much. I admit that im a very lucky little girl who own lots of happy memories when im still a kids. thanks my parents!!!! loves

B U T - times past too fast

Im turning into 21st years old soon on this coming sunday 17th of JANUARY. ahhhhhhhhhhhs* scream die!!! I dont wish I get old so that fast la. YEEEEEEER. hate the stupid time only. hahahahas. I wish that im still a little girl who dint have that much worries and pressure. Im so affraid to get old and OLDER seriously. hahaahahahhas. anyways, interest to see my childhood time's pictures mou?!!!!! I will find a chance to blog them right here kay? hahahahaahs. stay tune then my dearest reader.


{ the . end }


No comments :