Saturday, January 9, 2010

2 0 1 0 .


IM LOST . IM BACK
* weeeee whooooot *

____________________________________________

I knew that now my blog was full-filled with lots of spider webs and dirt. hahahahas. how sigh how sigh * winks. Anyways, Im back to blog right now!!!! WELCOME MYSELF . claps claps* hahahaahas


errrrrr.......
so, what should I blog about right now?!!! * thinking - - - -


1. As a last minute queen, I wish I can change my this bullshit attitude for my very very last sem study!! NO MORE LAST MINUTE please * shout loudly. hahahahaahhas. Im enough to being a last minute queen right now.

2. I know that im so fat right now in year 2010!!! my weight is around 50kg right now with my height just 163cm!!!!!! scream* hahahahas. so I hope that I can successfully on diet in this year. I wan to be more SLIM • PRETTY • MATURE & SEXY in coming year 2011. wondering I can or not. hahahas.

3. GOOD RESULT for the coming days still the same gain for me as last year!!! hahahahas.

4. NDS!!! yesh. it's nintendo-ds!!!! I want it so much. hahahahas. I already change my mind to get a new NDS!!! I dont want a PSP already!!! hohohos. so siapa mau sponser me one of it huh?!!!!

5. errrrr. how about DYE MY HAIR?!!!! hahaahahs. swt!!!! I guess that Im saying that since last year untill right now.

6. MONEY MONEY MONEY!!! I want more extra pocket money this year!!!!! I have to show this blog to my daddy!!! winks winks* love him so much

7. I really want to SLEEP MORE EARLY in this year!!! hahahas. Im really going to become a baby panda right now!!! sigh sigh. Im going to have a pair of black eyes. wow ~ how sexy was it* scream. hahaahahs



I love myself than EVERYTHING .



HELLO 2010 ; BYE 2009
{ the . end }

1 comment :

Jason Law said...

You need proper sleep !!